Date and Time: Tuesday 5 March 10am to 1pm
Location: Community Action, 4 Charnwood Street, Derby - View Map
Do you find it difficult to take minutes at meetings? Not sure how to run an effective meeting?
If so this workshop is for you.
At the end of the session, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the role of minute taker
- Understand the need for effective communications between the minute taker and the chair
- Recognise the procedures involved in taking minutes
- Understand the need for structure and process to achieve better results from meetings
- Develop practical steps to ensure meeting attendees know their roles and responsibilities before, during and after meetings
- Understand the importance of effective communication
Free for voluntary/community organisations in Derby city
£25 for voluntary/community organisations out of Derby city
£50 for statutory partners/individuals/businesses
To book a place email Nick Pritchard or call 01332 227716