Community Action Derby is a registered charity providing support and guidance for voluntary and community groups.
We can help with all aspects of running a voluntary or community organisation. We:
- provide funding advice and information
- offer a bid-writing service
- offer support and advice in developing good management practice
- provide advice on employment matters and other issues for organisations with staff
- recruit and place volunteers, and support those responsible for managing volunteers
- offer training and development opportunities
- represent the sector on local and national partnership bodies and forums
- support groups wanting to get involved in policy development
- promote your organisation's events
- organise networking and funding events.
We also provide access to a wide range of information including:
- details of training events and funding opportunities
- Funding News - monthly bulletin with all of the latest funding opportunities
- hire of training rooms and equipment.
As the Volunteer Centre for Derby city we also offer a brokerage service for potential volunteers and organisations and support volunteer-involving organisations to develop opportunities.
Join our mailing list!
Our mailings include our monthly Funding Newsletter, our bimonthly Reach Out newsletter, invitations to our networking events and volunteering fairs, and other news / updates relevant to the VCSE sector in, and around, Derby. Subscribe here!
Advertise on our website
You can also advertise events and offers / requests on our Voluntary Sector Calendar or Community Classifieds page. For more information email email@example.com or telephone: 01332 227703.
Follow us on social media
For more information, please contact us.