Community Action Derby is a registered charity providing support and guidance for voluntary and community groups.
We can help with all aspects of running a voluntary or community organisation. We:
- provide funding advice and information
- offer a bid-writing service
- offer support and advice in developing good management practice
- provide advice on employment matters and other issues for organisations with staff
- recruit and place volunteers, and support those responsible for managing volunteers
- offer training and development opportunities
- represent the sector on local and national partnership bodies and forums
- support groups wanting to get involved in policy development
- promote your organisation's events
- organise networking and funding events.
We also provide access to a wide range of information including:
- details of training events and funding opportunities
- Funding News - monthly bulletin with all of the latest funding opportunities
- hire of training rooms and equipment.
As the Volunteer Centre for Derby city we also offer a brokerage service for potential volunteers and organisations and support volunteer-involving organisations to develop opportunities.
Join our Mailing List!
Our mailings include Funding News - our monthly funding bulletin, Reach Out - our bi-monthly newsletter and invitations to our networking events and volunteering fairs. To subscribe email email@example.com or telephone: 01332 227711.
Advertise on our Website
You can also advertise events and offers / requests on our Voluntary Sector Calendar or Community Classifieds page. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01332 227703.