Derby Libraries is working in partnership with Livewell, health visitors and Connected Perinatal Support to offer free pregnancy support sessions at Normanton Library.
The aim of the sessions is to bring parents together to connect and socialise and get information and advice from local health professionals and library staff.
The sessions are suitable for anyone but best suited from 24 weeks.
Drop in, no need to book and you can attend as many sessions as you like.
- Preparation to Parenthood: Thursday 19 October, 10am - 12 midday
- Preparation to Parenthood: Thursday 26 October, 10am - 12 midday
- Preparation to Parenthood: Thursday 2 November, 10am 12 midday
- Keeping healthy and well during pregnancy: Wednesday 8 November, 5.30pm - 6. 45pm
- Eating well during pregnancy: Thursday 16 November, 10am - 12 midday
- Healthy activity in Pregnancy: Thursday 23 November, 10am - 12 midday
- Bonding for parents and babies with books: Thursday 30 November, 10am - 1 1am
Normanton Library, Almond Street, Derby DE23 6LX
Benefit from peer support for expectant and new parents with a trained volunteer from Connected and find online health information you can trust with support from Library staff at every session.
For more information call 01332 642640 or download the booklet below:
Pregnancy Support Sessions Booklet (1,219.90 KB)