Date and Time: 2pm - 5pm, Thursday 30 November and 14 December
Location: Moorways Sports Village, DE24 9HY
Free lifesaving course for families (multi-generational) to understand the connections, fun and skill building that encourages everyone to bond well around water. This event is hosted by The Black Owned Swim School (B.O.S.S)
The sessions are open to teenagers, people with disabilities, home schooling families, elder populations and those who are interested in learning about water safety, but lack the access to this vital education.
The sessions will look like this:
- 1.30pm Arrival meet and greet, ready to start at 2pm
- 2pm Meeting room introduction and briefing
- 3pm Water based skills for swimmers who want to get into the water or stay dry (appropriate poolside footwear will be required)
- 4pm Meeting room debrief and plan for next session.
In order to make this a free event, there is publicity that will be conducted on the day, such as recordings and feedback. The sessions will also be featured on partner organisations' profiles, such as Polaris Aquatic Training and the Royal Lifesaving Society UK.
20 spaces are available on this course.
For more information / to book call 07946040070 or contact The Black Owned Swim School (B.O.S.S) via social media:
- Instagram & TickTok: @b.o.s.s_moves
- Facebook: @BOSSelements