Joined Up Care Derbyshire (JUCD), is Derbyshire’s Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP). The role of this partnership is to co-ordinate health and care services better, to keep people healthy and out of hospital and agree shared priorities for the future. You can find out more at www.joinedupcarederbyshire.co.uk
Our Citizens Panel is a really exciting development that will give local people living in Derbyshire the opportunity to share their opinions and feedback on health and care services, helping to ensure that services are designed and delivered to take into account ‘what matters most to people’. For more information please see the attached leaflet
There are many benefits of being a citizens’ panel member:
- You will be helping to ensure we provide better quality care in a way that matters the most to local residents.
- You will have the opportunity to have your views heard by local health and care decision makers.
- You will find out about new plans and ideas for Derbyshire.
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like, i.e. in the comfort of your own home through taking part in our online surveys, or you can choose to attend one of our workshops or focus groups on an area of health and care that interests you.
- You will be reimbursed reasonable travel expenses for participation in face to face meetings such as focus groups.
If you would like to join the panel, please click on his link and it will take you through to our online form https://secure.membra.co.uk/JUCDerbyshireApplicationForm/.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your friends, family, colleagues, staff or networks. The only restrictions on who can join the panel are that you need to be 16 years of age or over, and registered with a GP practice in Derbyshire.