Here you will find details of any current job vacancies that we may have at Community Action. We also advertise jobs at other local voluntary and community organisations, together with volunteer trustee and board member opportunities. Please email details of your vacancies to email@example.com
Community Action Derby vacancies
Group Support Coordinator
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,750 per annum
Contract: Permanent subject to funding
Closing date: Mon 4 December 2023
If you are passionate about supporting a thriving VCSE sector in Derby and have at least two years’ paid work experience in/supporting the sector, or as a Trustee of a voluntary sector organisation, then this could be the perfect job for you!
Purpose of the Role
- To support the Community Services team to provide a quality and effective general support service to CA Derby members, including funding, constitutional and governance advice.
- To coordinate and support networks and forums that are of use to members.
- To support the Community Services team to facilitate capacity building training to staff and volunteers.
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of the CA database, resource library and website.
For more information about the role and to apply, please download the Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form below:
Job Description - Group Support Coordinator (117.09 KB)
Application Form - Group Support Coordinator (77.33 KB)
Please return completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancies with other organisations
Citizens Advice Mid Mercia:
Short-term Intervention Worker - Rolling deadline
Help to Claim Adviser - Rolling deadline
Trainee Help Through Hardship Adviser - Deadline: When the suitable candidate is found
Trainee Generalist Adviser - Deadline: When the suitable candidate is found
Assessor - Deadline: When the suitable candidate is found
For more information on all Citizens Advice Mid Mercia vacancies, please visit: https://www.citizensadvicemidmercia.org.uk/vacancies/#apply
Derbyshire Autism Service:
- Family Support Workers - Deadline: none specified
- Independent Health Complaints Advocate - Deadline: 30 November
- Lead Mental Health Practitioner (Supported Self Help Service) - Deadline: 10 December
- NHS 111 Service/Health Advisors - Deadline: none specified
- Love4Life Derby Youth Worker - Deadline: none specified
St James Centre:
- Support Worker Role - Deadline: none specified
- Health Care Assistant – Hospice at Home/Roaming Service - Deadline: not specified
- Registered Nurse – Hospice at Home/Roaming Service - Deadline: not specified
For information on all Treetops Hospice vacancies, please visit: www.treetopshospice.org.uk/about-us/job-vacancies
- Activity Support Workers - Deadline: none specified
For information on all Umbrella vacancies, please visit: http://umbrella.uk.net/vacancies/
Head of Property Services - Deadline: not specified
Housing Navigator - Deadline: 30 November
For information on all YMCA vacancies, please visit: https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/ymcaderbyshire/en/career
Volunteer Trustee / Governor / Board Vacancies
(Please note that these are volunteer roles, not paid positions)
To advertise your Trustee / Governor / Board Vacancies here, please email email@example.com
Faith Hope and Enterprise - Trustee Vacancies
Faith Hope and Enterprise provides supported accommodation to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. It is seeking an individual with specific knowledge of accountancy principles and practice, and the sound financial management of organisations.
Deadline: none specified.
For more information please contact Kevin Gill. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07770 366 267.
Derbyshire LGBT+ - Trustee Vacancies
Derbyshire LGBT+ is looking for trustees with experience of finance, marketing, fundraising, PR or policy making and is especially keen to diversify the board of trustees with female applicants, or those from an ethnically diverse background.
Deadline: none specified.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Useful information for job seekers
- Derby City Council produce the Derby Jobs Weekly newsletter, which goes out every Tuesday. The newsletter consists of a wide selection of job opportunities (full-time, part-time), training into employment, apprenticeships and recruitment events in Derby. Subscription is free of charge. For more information visit: https://www.derby.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers/derby-jobs-weekly/
- The Derby Adult Learning Service (DALS) runs a Job Club for people who live in the Allenton area and are looking for work. Every Thursday, 9.30am - 12pm at Allen Park Centre (next to Allenton Library), Allen Street DE24 9DE. Click here for more information.