What are you aims? What is your organisation trying to achieve?
Consider the following:
- What changes do you want to make to help people in the community?
- How will these changes make a difference to people’s lives?
- Keep the aims broad so that you don’t limit your activities
- Two to three aims are sufficient
- Keep them short and simple for clarity
Who are you going to benefit?
- Are you setting up to support a specific group of people for example, carers, young people, older people?
Where are you going to work?
- Are you going to work locally across Derby city and/or the county?