RAM Energy has launched the RAM Energy Fuel Poverty Fund to help reduce fuel poverty in the city.
Key features of the fund
- £50 energy grant for a household with one person.
- £100 grant for a household with more than one person.
- Recipients must be RAM Energy customers or in the process of switching to RAM Energy and be living within Derby boundaries.
- The applications period is 1 November 2019 until 31 March 2020 or until the total fund has been spent.
- Communication will be sent out periodically with updates on the amount of funding still available.
For more information visit the RAM Energy website - the application process is simple and straighforward. On completion of the application form email to firstname.lastname@example.org The application will be processed within five working days and the credit will be applied directly to the customer account for credit customers or to a pre-loaded top up key for pre-payment customers.
All applicants will receive an energy efficiency guide with top energy saving tips and signposting to information on making the home more energy efficient.