Cricket clubs and leagues are now able to apply for two new funding schemes specifically designed to help see them through the Covid 19 pandemic.
There are two schemes:
• Emergency Loan Scheme – aims to support affiliated cricket clubs by providing funding to assist clubs to cover any shortfall in essential day to day running and maintenance costs. Awards are up to £5,000 for clubs with a junior section and up to £3,000 for clubs with an adult section only.
• Return to Cricket Grant Scheme – aims to provide cricket clubs and leagues with assistance in exceptional circumstances
Applications can be generated from:
• Clubs that are prevented from taking out an Emergency Loan by their own constitution or articles
• Cricket leagues (open age or junior)
• Clubs that have an annual turnover of less that £15,000
For more information visit the ECB website.