Date and Time: Weds 12 June 10am to 1pm
Location: Community Action Derby, 4 Charnwood Street, Derby, DE1 2GT
Do you find it difficult to take minutes at meetings? Not sure how to run an effective meeting? If so, then this workshop is for you!
At the end of the session, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the roles of the minute taker
- Understand the need for effective communications between the minute taker and the chair
- Recognise the procedures involved in taking minutes
- Understand the need for structure and process to achieve better results from meetings
- Develop practical steps to ensure meeting attendees know their roles and responsibilities before, during and after meetings
- Understand the importance of effective communication
- Free for voluntary/community organisations in Derby city
- £25 for voluntary/community organisations out of Derby city
- £50 for statutory partners/Individuals/Private Companies
To book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01332 227716.