Date and Time: 1 November 2018
Location: Community Action, 4 Charnwood Street, Derby - View Map
Do you find it difficult to take minutes at meetings? Would you like to find out how to run effective meetings? If so this workshop is for you.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
• Identify the roles of the minute taker
• Understand the need for effective communications between the minute-taker and chair
• Recognise the procedures involved in taking minutes
• Understand the need for structure and process to achieve better results from meetings
• Develop practical steps to ensure meeting attendees know their roles and responsibilities before, during and after meetings
Date and Time
Thursday 1 November - 10am to 1pm - registration 9.45am
Community Action, 4 Charnwood Street, Derby
Free for voluntary/community organisations in Derby city
£25 for voluntary/community organisations out of Derby city
£50 for statutory partners/individuals/private companies
To book a place email Nick Pritchard or call 01332 227716.