Date and Time: Monday 18 October, 12 - 1.30pm
What you could gain from attending
- How our financial situation effects our health and wellbeing.
- Build your confidence in talking to colleagues or clients about financial situations.
- Know how to spot financial safe guarding concerns (related to but not exclusively scams, money laundering and loan sharks) and how best to respond.
- Become aware of the various tools and support out there that you can use yourself, you can share with colleagues and support clients to access. Building your offer to include financial guidance, not advice – find out the difference and more.
- Host Sarah Paine Midlands Regional Lead
- Hear from the expert in the field Dawn Cummins from Money and Pensions service who is also our regional contact for the Midlands.
- Opportunity to discuss the subject, raise questions and network.
Following the national webinar by NASP on financial wellbeing and social prescribing. This webinar will cover all you need to know (so don’t worry if you missed that one), about financial wellbeing for social prescribing in the Midlands.
What do we mean by ‘financial wellbeing for social prescribing?’
Our financial situation can impact on our health and wellbeing. How we can improve our financial wellbeing will be shared in this webinar. The research shows links between hardship and mental health and financial worries that can affect every aspect of our lives, including our wider health and wellbeing. For this reason people refer and self-refer into groups that can offer support for these issues as part of social prescribing.
Who is this webinar for?
The webinar is aimed at those who deliver a wide range of different activities and offers within the voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sector.
This will be of interest to Social prescribing link workers and other referrers.