Date and Time: Mon 1st July 2019
Location: Community Action Derby, 4 Charnwood Street, DE1 2GT
Have you thought about approaching a business to ask for support but not quite sure how to do this? Do you know how to follow up and manage a relationship with a business? If not, this workshop is for you!
By the end of this session, learners will be able to:
- Identify potential business ‘partners’
- Have the confidence to present their cause to a corporate business
- Maintain the relationship with a corporate business
- 10.00am – 1.00pm (registration at 09.45am)
- Free for voluntary/community organisations in Derby City
- £25 for voluntary/community organisations out of Derby City
- £50 for statutory partners/Individuals/Private Companies
How to book:
For a booking form email email@example.com 01332 227738.