Date and Time: Thurs 4 July 2019
Location: Community Action Derby, 4 Charnwood Street, DE1 2GT
Do you struggle to know what to write when asked to provide evidence supporting the need for your project? Have you had a funding application rejected because you were unable to prove the need for your project? If so, this workshop is for you!
By the end of the session, the learner will be able to:
- Understand what Evidencing Need means
- Be aware of the importance of evidencing need
- Be able to identify sources of relevant information
- Be confident in completing evidence of need questions in funding applications
- 10.00am – 1.00pm (registration at 09.45am)
- Free for voluntary/community organisations in Derby City
- £25 for voluntary/community organisations out of Derby City
- £50 for statutory partners/Individuals/Private Companies
How to book:
For a booking form, email email@example.com or 01332 227716.