Date and Time: 9 March 10am to 12pm
Location: Community Action, 4 Charnwood Street, Derby DE1 2GT - View Map
Derby City Children & Young People’s Wellbeing Network
Drug Awareness and Harm Reduction Workshop - Children & Young People
Breakout is a project that supports children and young people from 0-19 year old and is part of the integrated family health service of the Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
Kay Hurn, from the Breakout team, will be delivering a workshop in March 2020 covering the following areas:
- Why people use substances
- Which substances are more commonly used by young people in Derby
- What Breakout Do
- Support for your organisation
- Effects and the law for specific substances
- Risks, safety and emergency action
Date/Time: Monday 9 March 2020 – 10.00am – 12 noon
Venue: Community Action, 4 Charnwood Street, Derby DE1 2GT
Cost: Free session
To book a place email Liz Gumbley or call 01332 227738.