In partnership with Derby City Council and the Department for Work and Pensions, Community Action Derby has been administering the grants for the Warm Welcome Hubs for the second year.
We are supporting these organisations financially so that they may provide warm spaces to Derby city residents, along with a hot drink and a meal, and other support to help with welfare and wellbeing during the Cost of Living Crisis.
Warm Welcome Hubs:
- Provide a warm welcome to those in need of a warm space
- Provide a hot drink and a meal
- Distribute energy vouchers
- Assist with online applications
- Assist with support – signposting to other organisations
- Provide health & well being support.
We currently have 46 Hubs across Derby. Some are up and running now and others will be opening their doors soon!
Please visit our Warm Welcome Hubs page for the full information, as well as a map of the Hubs and a list of them arranged by area.