Would you or your family like some extra help this Autumn/Winter? The St James Centre offers a range of support:
- Free 30 minutes advice to help you claim benefits, sort out debts or find a job
- Free family Warm Nights every Tuesday, from 5-7pm. Enjoy food, games and good company
- Help to apply for an energy voucher, free advice on how to use less energy and a free Carbon Monoxide Monitor
- Learn to cook tasty meals with a slow cooker at their lunchtime sessions on Thursday 23 and 30 November starting at 12.35pm. Receive a free slow cooker and ingredients for your first meal
- Cheap tasty meals and drinks from their friendly café, including homemade curry, jacket potatoes, cakes, toasted sandwiches, chocolate and treats.
St James Centre staff speak Asian and Eastern European Languages as well as English.
For more information / to contact them call 01332 604080, email email@example.com or pop in to St James Centre, Malcolm Street, Derby DE23 8LU.